I spent all of Tuesday battling to learn motionbuilder and aftereffects in order to come up with a viewable 10 clip for the Wednesday tests. I feel like I worked very hard for a mediocre result. In any case there were tangible steps forward in the process towards building assests and presenting an immersive animation.
Gisele created the above animation on maya. I was impressed and would like to take this direction further.
The above is the immersive animation I created in motionbuilder and aftereffects. I set the resolution to fit the data arena and I added audio to it. Overall I was pleased with the progress I made using the two software packages. Ultimately it contributed to the overall direction of the group and it was important to see how the assets looked in the data arena.